We’re looking for you!
Attention landscaping crew: Are you looking to expand your experience in the landscape field? If so, keep reading! Clark Brook Designs, a landscape design & build firm, based in the Mad River Valley is looking for dedicated and energetic individuals to join our labor team for the 2023 Spring-Fall Season.
Current openings & Payscale:
● Landscape Crew Leader: Part-time: 20-30 Hours/Week - starting at $25/hr (based on experience)
● Landscape Crew Laborer: Part-time: 20-30 Hours/Week - starting at $20/hr
● Timely: And dependable, arrive to job site on-time and on days scheduled
● Positive mindset: Come to work with energy, great attitude and willingness to learn
● Flexible: Adjust to schedule changes based on weather, season or project
● Personable: Work well with and respectful of, teammates and clients
● Collaborative: Can work well with crew leader, or independently
● Physically Fit: Able to lift 40+ lbs frequently, can stand, reach, lift, kneel, bend and twist throughout the day.
● Landscape Crew Leader: Experience maintaining landscapes, managing personnel plus plant identification skills, effective communication with homeowners and/or property managers
● Landscape Crew: Can pull weeds, haul and spread materials, install plants, and clean debris from job sites
● Flexible schedules: We can accommodate working parents and college students.
● Gain valuable experience in garden installation, maintenance and grow knowledge of native plants, pests and common landscape challenges.
● Landscape design: Work with a landscape architect to learn about garden design
Please send your resume and cover letter to Clark Brook Designs
Notification: After reviewing your application, we will schedule an interview beginning mid-March Thanks for your interest - we can’t wait to work with you!